Fedora Kickstart

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue May 18 22:39:37 UTC 2004

Thanks...it seemed to be done for a while...anyway.

I was trying to use the Fedora info to setup a single Custom CD.  I keep
running into little problems.  I will start again from the top and post
to the list what I find.

Since I wasn't trying to customize Anaconda, I just skipped to Section
V. Customizing Fedora Core.

Thanks.

Mike