Problem with reading ks.cfg from the cdrom

Jörn Rink j.rink at freenet.de
Fri May 7 06:47:15 UTC 2004

Am Tue, 4 May 2004 18:05:47 +0300
hat Avrahami David <David.Avrahami at comverse.com> (Avrahami David)
folgendes geschrieben:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie to kickstart and I am trying to install RHEL 3.0 by
> kickstart procedure from the cdrom.
> I did as following:

Hi,
i made the same wih fedora core 1. You have to put the ks.cfg file
in the iso image.
Mount the iso.image and copy the ks.cfg file into the dir
where you mount it. Aftter that, make an new iso and burn it.

When you want to make the ks a default boot option, the you
have to reconfig the boot.cfg file, as i remember correctly,
syslinux.cfg.

No i am sitting in a train. When i am at work, i take a look
at the computer in my firm, where i made the cd.

CU
Jörn Rink

--
Nine (not 9)