NFS kickstart fails with e1000.ko drivers

Joe Robertson jrobertson at convera.com
Fri May 7 22:21:25 UTC 2004

The switches I'm currently using are unmanaged netgear 24 port
(or 5 port) cheap switches so there is no way to change this.
I've tried using a crossover cable so the switch was eliminated
altogether - same results.  I also tried using a 3COM 3C39036
100 Mbit switch in default mode (I'll learn how - then try
setting the portfast later to see if it helps.)

Thanks,
Joe