Providing ks.cfg with dhcp

Rick Dennis rick_dennis at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 21:41:59 UTC 2004

I don't think this will work.  You can't put your ks.cfg file in the
dhcpd.conf.  That "filename" that's passed back from dhcp is typically
used by pxe, but to my knowledge is not used by "loader" to reference the
ks.cfg file.

If that's what you want, you're better off setting up a kickstart+pxe
environment.

--Rick