getfullcomps errors

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue May 18 23:21:36 UTC 2004

I ran the getfullcomps as described in the Wiki and I get back a few
CRITICAL ERROR messages.  I realize that this means that those
particular packages are missing, but this is the comps.xml file that
comes with the CD set.

Why would it do that?

Since the machine is working just fine the way it is, how could I create
a list of packages that would go into the comps.xml file?

Basically, I want a snapshot of the packages from the current machine
and produce that to the comps.xml so I can make my single CD.

Mike