Issue with %include on AW2.1

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed May 19 13:37:00 UTC 2004

Michael Blandford wrote:

> Paul Pianta wrote:
>

>> Have you tried this kickstart option for clearing all existing
>> partitions? I also add the option for initialising a disk if it is
>> new ...
>>
>> # clear all partitions and initialise disk if need be
>> clearpart --all --initlabel
>

> Yes,  here is what I am doing.
>
> zerombr yes
> clearpart --all --initlabel
> %include /tmp/partition

This seems to be ok - it is the same as what I do (except the 'zerombr
yes' bit).
And if the 'clearpart --all' option is working - you shouldn't ever see
a complaint about the /usr partition being too small - UNLESS - your
%pre python script is not creating the /usr partition with the right size.

Maybe paste your python %pre script here so we can have a look at it -
my guess would be that there is something funny going on there ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!