Kickstart and SuSE?

Matt Fahrner Matt.Fahrner at coat.com
Mon May 24 16:54:10 UTC 2004

Sorry I didn't answer this earlier (probably someone already has as
well - haven't been paying attention).

The tool is "Alice", which can be found here:

      http://www.suse.de/~fabian/alice/

God knows how to use it though (we need to figure out as well)...

			- Matt

Brian Long wrote:
> Has anyone on this list used anaconda/kickstart to install SuSE?  I've
> heard it can be done and I wonder if it makes sense to use kickstart
> instead of learning AutoYast.
>
> Thanks.
>
> /Brian/

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Manager of Networking                           Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
TEL: (603) 448-4100 xt 5150                     USA
FAX: (603) 443-6190                             Matt.Fahrner at COAT.COM