Probing Monitor from Postconfig

Bill (William) Triest wtriest at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 27 13:23:08 UTC 2004

I hesitate to post postconfig since its VERY LONG and it really needs to
be cleaned up (I just started this job in April).  I don't even see
where they are setting up x, so I think that might be the problem (I
keep assuming of course they would setup x).  If I run xconfig from a
terminal (after su - and typing the password) I get a command not
found.  Is that really the program I run for Red Hat Enterprise?  If not
can anyone tell me what it is for Enterprise?

Thanks for the help, at least now I'm getting some where.
William E. T.
Student Worker
Chemistry Department
The Ohio State University