Fedora Core 2 Test 2 kickstart problems

Cameron, Thomas Thomas.Cameron at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 27 21:28:48 UTC 2004

You might try one other variation:

linux mem=1008M at 16M

I seem to recall having to do that with a Proliant 2500R with a gig of memory.  What Proliant are you using?
--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.