FC2 network kickstart not working

Joe Robertson jrobertson at convera.com
Sat May 29 15:19:30 UTC 2004

Paul,

ummm...  I'll have to investigate this more.  I've been using
IP addresses all along with kickstart and the only time I've
had any problem is when I have ti use the e1000.ko driver.
In this case, I get exactly the same symptoms you describe
in your case.  I wonder if it is inconsistent as to when
this is called.  I'll be investigating this over the weekend.

Thanks,
Joe