modify boot parameters

Vincent FONTENEAU fonteneau at dynetcom.fr
Thu Nov 25 13:14:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've finaly success in creating my own FC2 distribution.
What I would like to know is if it's possible to change parameters in
anaconda sources (like workstation.py or server.py) to directly boot
with french language and french keyboard without need to configure it
during the installation process or using ks.cgf boot file ?

Is it also possible to configure default partitions in workstation.py or
anywhere in python's script without need to do it manualy during
installation process ?

Does someone already do that ?

Thanks

Vincent