Kickstart failing for RHEL 3.0 Update3

Robinson, Andrew W. Andrew.W.Robinson at mms.gov
Fri Nov 19 13:28:09 UTC 2004

This is probably reaching, but there could be differences in the syntax of
the kickstart files between versions of RHEL. I found that a kickstart file
built for RHEL 3 would fail with RHEL 2.1. It is hard to imagine that there
would be significant differences between Update 2 and Update 3, but maybe it
would be worth the effort to rebuild your kickstart file with
redhat-config-kickstart.

(A feeble) HTH,

Andrew Robinson