Scripted RAID config

Tim Fletcher tim at night-shade.org.uk
Tue Oct 12 19:11:30 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 22:19, Peter Eisch wrote:
> In the Customization Guide there's an example for how to sniff out drives on
> a system, but that's really only pertinent to IDE-interface devices.  Is
> there a similarly clever way to scan scsi controllers?

This tool might be of use to you,
http://www.torque.net/scsi/lsscsi.html

Failing that according to the website all the information that it is
show is obtained from /sys and /proc so reading the source should give
you an reasonable idea about where to look

--
   Tim Fletcher                      .~.
                                     /V\      L   I   N   U   X

"In terms of technical expertise, we found that a Microsoft technician
using Knowledge Base was about as helpful as a Psychic Friends reader
using Tarot Cards"

http://dirphys.harvard.edu/Humour/MSvsPF.html