trouble with multiple scsi adaptors and kickstart

Alan Horn ahorn at geminimobile.com
Sun Oct 17 01:23:52 UTC 2004

Whoemever at your site generated this message, they are subscribed to an
external MAILING LIST with the wrong email address. I received this bounce
when I posted to that list (which presumably fed my mail on to a
subscriber at your site)

Please track that person down and have them fix their mail list
subscription, or else stop sending such braindead lame messages to people
who have no ability to fix the issue.

(copying kickstart-list so that whomever is actually subscribed from
standardbank.co.za can either fix the problem or beat their mail admin
around the head with a lart)

Thanks.