[SOLVED] Network Kickstart FC2 installation on PXE and NFS

Raphaël 'SurcouF' Bordet surcouf at debianfr.net
Mon Oct 25 14:38:44 UTC 2004

Raphaël 'SurcouF' Bordet wrote:

[...]

> I follow your thread: I've do same configuration that yours except I
> don't have this options set but nfs server isn't called...
>
> /tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg/default:

[...]

> label redhat
>         KERNEL /rhel3/vmlinuz
>         APPEND initrd=/rhel3/initrd.img ksdevice=eth0 network \
> ks=nfs:192.168.0.50:/kickstart/as1bdbi1-ks.cfg
> __END__

I've resolved by using http instead of nfs: it's working fine.
But I don't understand why nfs doesn't work: I can mount installation
directory share where's RedHat tree but anaconda can't mount my
kickstart share (and I can mount this by hand)...

		ks=http://192.168.0.50/kickstart/

--
Raphaël 'SurcouF' Bordet