kickstart nfs query

Liz Beresford Liz.Beresford at csr.com
Fri Sep 3 08:06:26 UTC 2004

Hi Philip,

The installation goes on to succeed so the NFS connection is made once I
confirm the IP address and dir.  It seems like some sort of bug.   I see
the following in the messages file:
rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from castle:614 for
/software/install_tree (/software/install_tree)

The version I am running is WS 3.0.

I will check the VCs.

Many thanks,
Liz.