Avc denied during kickstart cdrom install

zebullon kickstart at owigo.com
Sun Sep 19 13:57:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to build my own fedora installation CD. For this I do:
- copy files from fedora install CD1
- put only rpm i want in directory fedora/RPMS/
- rebuild the file fedora/base/comps.xml
- rebuild fedora/base/hdlist by using the command: /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --withnumbers --productpath Fedora --hdlist Fedora/base/hdlist `pwd`
- modify isolinux/boot.mgs and isolinux/isolinux.cfg
- build image iso by using the command mkisofs -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -l -J -R -r -T -v -V '${name}' -o ${name}.iso cdFiles

The image is working and execpt that the F4 console shows a huge number of messages that begin with: <3> audit(...): avc: denied {XXX} ...

I someone can help me to fix that...

Thanks