Problem with buildinstall

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed Sep 8 18:50:19 UTC 2004

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

>Pantz, if you are around, we should probably put a link to these patches
>to the real patches that I uploaded.
>
>Forrest

Hey Forrest

Sorry I haven't had time the last couple of weeks to get thru my mailing
list piles. I saw the patch that you uploaded and to me it looks to be
the same as the one that is already in the patch section on the site ...

original patch on twiki -
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/pub/Anaconda/PatchesForAnaconda/buildinstall.patch

patch you added last week -
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/pub/Anaconda/BuildInstall/buildinstall.patch

The only difference i see is the removed backslashes around "$PRODUCTSTR".

Do I need to replace the original patch with your newly added one?

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!