I need your help,to install redhat AS3

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Fri Sep 10 22:29:58 UTC 2004

Copy all the contents of the binary cd's into a folder that the web
server can reach (say /rhas).

Make a cd of /rhas/images/boot.iso

Boot your box to install from that cd

When it asks for type of installation, say http
When it asks for the server, give it the ip
When it asks for the directory, give it /rhas

enjoy.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, ROC_SUNNY wrote:

> Hello.
> how to network install redhat as3,the http server is win2000 iis5.0,how to set the http server?
>                                  roc

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.com
"Our political way of life is by the laws of nature, of nature's God, and
of course presupposes the existence of God, the moral ruler of the
universe, and a rule of right and wrong, of just and unjust, binding upon
man, preceding all institutions of human society and government."
John Quincy Adamns