Replace of Last Screen in running installation program of anaconda (RedHat 9)

Chan Hang Lam einschan at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Sep 27 11:45:59 UTC 2004

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your suggestion.
However, after display my display my own message, Red Hat display it's own "Complete" screen.

Best Regards

Philip Rowlands <phr at doc.ic.ac.uk> wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Chan Hang Lam wrote:

>Currently, the last screen of anaconda is press "Enter" to accept a
>"OK" box and reboot.
>
>I would like to prompt my own screen to show my message near the end of
>installation using anaconda in RedHat.

Use the "reboot" option in the kickstart file, to remove the prompt from
anaconda. Use a %post script (with dialog(1)?) to display your own
"Installation is complete" message,

Cheers,
Phil

借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...