Replace of Last Screen in running installation program of anaconda (RedHat 9)

Chan Hang Lam einschan at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Sep 28 09:34:55 UTC 2004

Dear Philip,

I did include the "Reboot" in my ks.cfg.
But the RedHat still display their own "Complete" screen before reboot.

Any suggestion ?
my ks.cfg is like this

%post
mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
/mnt/cdrom/myinstall
cd /root
umount /dev/cdom
eject
reboot

Philip Rowlands <phr at doc.ic.ac.uk> wrote:
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Chan Hang Lam wrote:

>However, after display my display my own message, Red Hat display it's
>own "Complete" screen.

Try the "reboot" command in the kickstart file:

reboot (optional)

Reboot after the installation is complete (no arguments).
Normally, kickstart displays a message and waits for the user to
press a key before rebooting.

Cheers,
Phil

借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...