Signing off

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed Sep 29 20:24:15 UTC 2004

Forrest Taylor wrote:

>All,
>
>I have recently been offered a new job, so I will be signing off the
>mailing list with this email account.  I hope to be able to continue
>contributing to anaconda and kickstart discussions, but it probably
>won't be in the same capacity.

:( Here's to a true champion of the open source movement - someone who
gave back easily as much as he took - if not more!  Thanks Forrest for
all your help and I wish you the best of luck in your new position.

>Thanks to all for a wonderful time--it has been a great learning
>experience and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Learning is fun - and it is extra fun with a guru around to help you out :)

>Signing off for now,

Hope to hear from you in some form again someday ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!