Options for grabbing kickstart

Nate Steffan nate at math.umn.edu
Tue Apr 19 22:11:35 UTC 2005

I have a question regarding what are the different ways a kickstart can
be called using the fedora core rescue cd.

We currently are using nfs, however due to recent nfs dameon issues with
our file servers we are looking to switch over to either afs or samba.
More likely afs.  My question what are the different ways the kickstart
can be called from the fedora core.  Is there a way to call it from a
http source or any other networked source.  For example:
ks=http://pathtodomain/kickdirectory/ks.cfg
Something like that.  We are basically looking for any alternatives to nfs.

Thanks,
Nate Steffan