Device Parameter in Kickstart File

Ronald Reed rreed at ops.sgp.arm.gov
Thu Apr 28 18:09:31 UTC 2005

I thought of that right after I posted, so I have burned a new CD and I
am trying it now.

Well, that didn't work. If I change the device lines to read:

device scsi aacraid,megaraid,aic7xxx
device eth e100,tg3

It doesn't load any modules and tells me that it can't find a hard drive
to install on.

Anyone know what section of the anaconda code read the device parameter
so that I can find it in the source code?