kiskstart installation does not asks for network configuration

Duane Miller miller_duane at bah.com
Wed Aug 10 19:52:15 UTC 2005

Why only one line in the top section?  And it's not complete.  Maybe it
doesn't like the unknown video card.  What does anaconda-ks.cfg look
like when you do a manual install?

If it only skips the network configuration screen, it's ususally because
the network card is not recognized.  Does a manual install recognize the
card?