disabling dhcp for eth1 in kernel

Harry Mills harry at mad-cat.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 15:01:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

If you only have one interface physically connected to the network (eth0) then try this:

linux ks=nfs:nfs_server:/path/to/ks.cfg ksdevice=link

This will get ks to use the interface which has a link.

Not sure if that is what you are looking for but I have to set up boxes with 3 nics - only one of which is connected to a network - works well for me.

Regards

Harry