Boot in rescue mode and launch a command??

Alberto xagonzalezm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:42:08 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am trying to create a ks.cfg file to boot into rescue mode. I get
everything ok until it ask me last question about if I want to look
for hd and mount it. I want to Skip it automatically and then go to
shell prompt and launch a command. How can I add that to the ks.cfg
file?? This is my ks file:

$ cat wbel4-rescue-ks.cfg
# Kickstart configuration file RHEL/WBEL 4 Rescue Mode
#
#System  language
#
lang en_US.UTF-8
#
#Language modules to install
#
langsupport --default=en_GB.UTF-8 en_GB.UTF-8
#
#System keyboard
#
keyboard uk
#
#System mouse
#
mouse none
#
#Retrieve rescue system from NFS
#
nfs --server=XX.XX.XX.XX --dir=/whitebox/4/en/os/i386
#
#Network information
#
network --bootproto=dhcp

And /tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg/default

label 3
 kernel wbel4/vmlinuz
 append initrd=wbel4/initrd.img ramdisk_size=10000 text rescue
ks=nfs:XX.XX.XX.XX:/kickstart/wbel4-rescue-ks.cfg