disabling dhcp for eth1 in kernel

Lloyd T Brown somewhere_or_other at byu.edu
Thu Aug 25 19:26:51 UTC 2005

Yes, the ks log shows the ip address being acquired  correctly for
eth0.  There's this weird message about it waiting 15 seconds, though.
I'm not sure what that means.  The message about the eth0 getting a dhcp
address is followed very shortly by a couple messages stating what the
IP address for the NFS server is and what the path is to the ks.cfg
file, so I'm pretty sure it's working correctly.  After that, messages
about it trying to acquire a dhcp address for eth1 come too, including a
failure message.  I'll see if I can get something more exact and post
it, if that'd be helpful.

Thanks,
Lloyd