Re: Problems installing RHEL3 through PXE+NFS

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:

I am currently working on making a custom install of a RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0, and am now encountering problem I really don't understand: when I try to install via PXE, it looks like the dependencies have all been scratched, the installer just nistall package in the alphabetical order, and therefore many packages just can't be installed because they miss they prereqs, including the kernel itself.

This question was asked/answered two days ago:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2005-November/msg00062.html

Cheers,
Phil