comps RPM

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Thu Dec 1 21:18:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, seth vidal wrote:

>> I've still to figure out what value this RPM actually offers. What is its
>> history, and what is it supposed to do?
>
> die, comps, die.

Don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel about it!!

Seriously though, given that comps is on its last breath, is there a good way
to generate a comps like file to use for setting up a yum groups file. I
currently use the comps file that comes with a release for a starting point for
my yum groups file(s). How are others doing this kind of thing?

Regards,

Tom