From: kickstart-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of GABRIEL KAPITANY
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 3:13 PM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: pxe install

Hi guys,

I'd like to modify an RHEL3 install disk to add a SCSI driver for the pxe install.
I'm using a redhat 7.3 documentation and I'm not pretty sure which initrd.img I  should modify, the one in images/pxeboot/initrd.img or images/bootdisk.img or both.

A diff shows that there are different.

Can you point me to some documentation?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Important Notice!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake,
then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.