Install exited abnormally...

Lambert Tran forltran at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 03:39:29 UTC 2005

That was the msg when I tried to create a 1 CD installing RH4-ES with a min.
kick start.

I was pretty much follow Brett Schwarz's procedure. I had rebuilt hdlist[2],
had my .discinfo there and when I installed, everything  seemed okay, it
formatted the drive, transferred the installation  package to the harddrive,
then  suddently, it just exited with the message:    Install exited abnormally.
It then ummount FS's then the final message:
"You may safely reboot your system"
[It's like in-your-face from the snake!]

Any help? Thanks in advance.

-Lambert