Re: echo and logging in %post

Thank you Jason.
You were right.
I did create the kickstart script on a linux machine. But then I used WinScp to copy the file to a Windows machine. There I have GuildFTPD running as ftp server.
WinScp or GuildFTPD make the changes to my file.
Now I started the kickstart script from a floppy and everything works fine.

Thank you again.
Ingo