bootloader options for SW raid 1 arrangement

Hi,

I recently did a KS-cfg for a SWraid 1 configuration, RHEL-3  on a Dell 1750 w/ 2 identical SCSI drives. Now when I tested the bootability of both disks only one seemed to work properly. On the disk that didn't I had to rerun grub install to get the mbr written.

What option/s should be included in my KS-cfg in order to have either disk bootable? Below are the two that i do use.
bootloader --location=mbr
zerombr yes

RIckp