RHEL 4.2 Anaconda problems

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Tue Dec 20 17:40:42 UTC 2005

Yeah, I think that would help a lot ... in the end I ended up grabbing a
jpackage'd RPM of Java (rather than the Sun one) because it worked with jedit
... it had the right name, too, which was a nice bonus. :>

Sebastien, would this be you would like to post to the Fedora Wiki? I think it
would be helpful to other folk out there.

Klaus