kickstart hangs

Koree A. Smith koreesmith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:03:49 UTC 2005

Actually, this is happening to me, and I am not using NFS.  Mine is a
fully-automated, unattended, http install using a kickstart file.
>From what I can tell, it might be some sort of DNS or hostname
resolution issue, but I can't figure it out.  This wouldn't include
any problems with Cisco equipment, because this happens even when I'm
running a crossover cable directly between the target server, and the
tftp/http server.

Koree