Kickstart from eth1 (eth0 socket bad)

Hello,

I have a series of servers that all kick from eth0, we have one
server that has a busted socket in the back and we use eth1 for
use, not a big deal but when I went to kickstart this box from
eth1 the install stopped at the ipaddr setup screen.

Nowhere in the ksfile of any of the other boxes is eth0
specified in the "network" stanza.

(question)
Can I implicitly state eth1 somewhere in the ksfile for this one
server?

Thanks

--
Bill Schoolcraft