Out of Disk Space !!

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Tue Feb 8 16:45:56 UTC 2005

If you look at 'pivotroot' down in the source, you'll see that stage2.img
gets mounted as the new / during the install.  Whatever drivers you updated
in initrd.img will also need to be updated on the new / image loaded from
stage2.img.

What Drivers? ... the drivers for whatever controller your target install
disk is connected.