RPM limitations at kickstart time?

Oden, James James.Oden at tekelec.com
Fri Jan 14 03:34:55 UTC 2005

Hey Hal,

Could you characterize these corruptions?  Do you just have stale locks,
or is the
data itself corrupted, and in what way if you can tell?

> Supposedly, this is permitted since 4.1-1, and it works fine
> outside of
> kickstart (anaconda).

Permitted and widely used such that it could claimed to be rock solid
are two different things, but then how is going to get used if there
aren't guinea pigs (-;

Cheers...james