generic ks.cfg to auto-partition raid0 on X number of disks.

Rishi usergroups at theargoncompany.com
Fri Jan 14 12:48:13 UTC 2005

On Friday 14 Jan 2005 2:55 pm, Peter Eisch wrote:
> You may find what I do useful.  Getting it to what you want for the
> /backups could be a simple exercise for you from here.

WOW.. you actually wrote a script to get this done. :-)

Pretty neat.. I was trying to avoid writing the script and hope that Red Hat
or someone in the open source community to have plugged in such functionality
to the kickstart binary itself.

Thanks for taking out the time to respond though.

I love the community...
Long live the community...

Regards

Rishi