Problems with Fedora core 3

Stephen Mah steve.mah at oracle.com
Wed Jan 26 18:00:17 UTC 2005

I had similar problems with RHEL4 beta2. I had to run genhdlist twice.

#!/bin/bash
DISTRO_TREE=/rhel4-beta2
## CREATE THE PACKAGE ORDER ###
echo "Grab package order into pkgorder.txt"
pkgorder $DISTRO_TREE i386 >$DISTRO_TREE/pkgorder.txt
genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder $DISTRO_TREE/pkgorder.txt $DISTRO_TREE
#run genhdlist again, Doing it once does not work now for some reason.