Can't find cdrom on boot

Ian Leonard ian at smallworld.cx
Fri Jul 8 19:54:15 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I have built a custom install disk using FC2 on cd. When booting, all
goes well, the ks.cfg file is found but it fails when it tries to mount
the cd. I get a dialog box saying that the cd was not found in any of
the CDROM drives.

I see that on one of the VT's there is a message "Unable to load NLS
charset utf8". I don't know if that's anything to do with it.

I realise this is not much to go on but any advice would be appreciated.
I guess the next step will be to recompile anaconda with more diagnostics.

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.