NFS using eth1 installation

Paul VanAllsburg vanallsburg at hope.edu
Wed Jul 13 19:49:30 UTC 2005

How do I create a kickstart file that will do a NFS using eth1 installation?

I can successfully do a manual boot: askmethod, specify NFS with eth1, but it
does not show up in the anaconda-ks.cfg file.  I end up with:
nfs --server=192.168.2.100 --dir=/data/iso/fc3/i386

When I run a automated install using the anaconda generated script I get 'That
directory could not be mounted from the server'.  I've been able to move the
NFS share over to a system on eth0 and get it to work but not one on eth1.
The network/share on eth1 is functional...

Thanks,
Paul Van Allsburg