Create Custom Boot CD.

Ian Leonard ian at smallworld.cx
Thu Jul 14 10:34:28 UTC 2005

Alexander Rau wrote:
> A while back a couple of guys and I started the
> "Anaconda Documentation project"
>
> http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome
>
> It is a bit outdated but it might be a good starting
> point and you are more than welcome to make updates as
> you go along....

A useful page, thanks. I tried to login to make a comment but was unable
to do so.

pkgorder failed with some meaningless error. A quick look revealed that
it doesn't like any non rpm files in the RPMS directory. The solution
was to do something along the lines of:

find $BASEDIR -name TRANS.TBL -exec rm -f {} \;

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.