probing for network devices during the pre phase

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Fri Jul 22 15:31:17 UTC 2005

> print "Running Array Config...\n"
> os.system("/usr/local/ao/ao-stuff.sh")
>

> Inside that shell script (ao-stuff.sh), I run HP's array configuration
> utility.  It configures the hardware RAID array.  It creates the logical
> drives.  Anaconda will fail if you attempt a kickstart with no logical
> drives.  I'm sure you can apply this to what you are trying to do.

This is cool.  How does ao-stuff.sh get installed in /usr/local/ao?
Also, is the hack to Anaconda really needed?  Could you just modify the
proper Python .py file and put it in an updates.img file?

/Brian/

--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.