Kickstart Installs of FC2

Seremeth, Stephen SSeremeth at anacomp.com
Wed Jun 22 14:24:43 UTC 2005

> This is possibly a stupid question but ...
>
> 'skipx' ... or 'skipX'?
> --

Let me add for anyone using HP's iLO in conjunction with PXE/tftp or the
like, add this to your kernel command line for the PXE boot: "nofb".
The iLO doesn't get confused.

So our ended up looking something like this:

[root at server scripts]# more /tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg/default
default 1
timeout 100
prompt 1
display msgs/boot.msg
F1 msgs/boot.msg
F2 msgs/general.msg
F3 msgs/expert.msg
F4 msgs/param.msg
F5 msgs/rescue.msg
F7 msgs/snake.msg

label local
  localboot 1

label 0
  localboot 1

label 1
  kernel rhel-4-es/vmlinuz
  append ks=nfs:mynfsserver.org:/dist/kickstart/rh_es_4/
initrd=rhel-4-es/initrd.img ksdevice=eth0 linksleep=120
eth0_ethtool="speed=100 autoneg=off duplex=full delay_link=1" nofb