updating a distro tree

Klaus Steden klaus.steden at thomson.net
Wed Jun 1 21:00:23 UTC 2005

> JLT> Here's a link to the script I use; it's been hacked a bit and I
> JLT> only use Fedora but you may find it useful.
>
> Bah, how did I forget to paste that in?
>
> http://www.math.uh.edu/~tibbs/do_update

Jason - I'm not much for python (yet) - could this script be used to
incorporate third-party apps into a distribution?

I am currently sorting out how to go about this process, since I need some
other apps like ttcp, cfengine, and apt-get to be installed on my RH systems.

You can reply off list if it's easier.

cheers,
Klaus