Automated kickstart of remote machine

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Mon Jun 13 13:36:53 UTC 2005

Call me crazy, but this sounds like an awfully big hassle to get working..
And if it breaks, it's going to be a pain.  Since this is only one
machine, why use kickstart at all? Why not use the VNC option that lets
you drive the upgrade/installation remotely?

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394