Problems with custom install CD

Avery Fay avery at port25.com
Wed Jun 15 20:20:28 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to make a custom install CD (RHEL4) that is very stripped
down and uses ks. I have two questions:

1.) Is there a way to specify a driverdisk image that is located on the
cdrom? I've tried driverdisk --source=cdrom://driverdisk.img and
--source=cdrom:/driverdisk.img without luck. If not, how can I integrate
a driverdisk into the install media?

2.) Kickstart is loaded but complains that I don't have Red Hat
Enterprise Linux install CD in the cdrom drive. What exactly is it
checking for? I followed the directions from
http://www.harkness.co.uk/other/kickstart.html and my cd should have
everything it needs. Do I have to label my CD with particular text? Or
disable media check or something?

Thanks,

--
Avery Fay <avery at port25.com>