pxe deployment

Robinson, Andrew W. andrew.w.robinson at mms.gov
Mon Jun 20 19:37:47 UTC 2005

I presume you mean you want the unix server to pass the pxe information
while some other server is passing out the network information? The process
is called dhcp-proxy and the capabilities are provided by the pxe rpm for
Red Hat Enterprise Linux. I must confess I haven't mastered the
configuration to get the process working robustly.

HTH, Andrew Robinson